How many holiday parties do you have to go to this year? If you have a bunch, you may want to change up your looks for each one. It can be fun to wear new makeup looks to parties and feel more festive. Here are some makeup ideas to try for your next holiday party:
- Switch up the classic smoky eye. Get your inspiration from a delicious cup of hot cocoa. Gather all of your brown shades of eyeshadow and try a brown smoky eye.
- Red and green are holiday colors so go with the theme. Try a pine tree green colored eyeshadow or a bold red lip. You may want to choose just one unless you are going to a themed party where you can be a little silly. Typically, you should choose either a bold lip or a bold eye look.
- Berry lips are perfect for holiday parties. If you don’t like the look of a red lip, try a berry or purple lip. It gives you the drama you might want.
- A cat eye or winged liner is classic. If you want to mix it up, don’t use black eyeliner. Use a different color that will match your outfit.
- Add some shimmer and sparkle to your holiday look. Try a glitter eyeshadow or lip. If that is too much for you, just use lots of highlighter.
- Add in some jewel tones. Purple, green, and blue look amazing on different skin types.
- Metallic might be more of a summer look, but silver is perfect for winter and the holidays. Try a silvery highlighter or eyeshadow.
What is your favorite makeup look for holiday parties? Which looks on this list will you try for your next party?
If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends who love experimenting with makeup looks!