Halloween is a great time to experiment with makeup and become someone completely different. No matter what your makeup application skills are, there are plenty of YouTube tutorials out there that can help you become a pro in no time. Whether you are putting makeup on yourself or a child, here are some fun Halloween makeup ideas for costumes:
- Become an ice queen. You can be Elsa from Frozen, the Snow Miser or an adorable Snow Woman. Use lots of white makeup, glittery silver, and blue tones. You can easily use white chunky glitter to look like snow is on your face.
- Transform into a superhero. Take a look at pictures of your favorite superhero or character and transform into them using lots of makeup.
- Become a magical creature like a unicorn or a mermaid. This is your chance to go crazy with glitter, bright colors, and even stickers and accessories.
- Look like an animal. You can easily become an animal like a cheetah, leopard, deer, giraffe or zebra with a little makeup.
- Go crazy and become a rocker. David Bowie and members of KISS wore a lot of makeup and it can be easy to copy if you have a lot of time.
- If you love nature, become Mother Nature. Use lots of green and brown colors and take inspiration from nature right outside your door.
- If you want to be a little creepy, become a witch, a zombie, or a character from a scary movie.
- Clowns are a classic makeup look for Halloween. Switch it up a little bit and become either a cute, adorable clown or a scary clown.
Will you use makeup for your Halloween costume? What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
If you enjoyed this article, please share with your friends!