A great trick to always being ready for a planned or impromptu trip to the sand is to keep your beach bag packed and ready to go at a moment’s notice! Even if it’s just a few hours on the sand alone or all day with a group, a trip to the beach can calm the soul and brighten your day. Unfortunately, the sun at the beach can be damaging to your skin, so don’t forget to moisturize with Christie Brinkley Authentic Skin Care Recapture 360 Day before leaving for your beach adventure!
Here is a quick list of some essentials you may want to have handy for your next day at beach:
- A strong roomy bag that can easily shake loose sand off and won’t get damaged if wet.
- Clean fresh towels
- Picnic blanket
- A hat
- Flip flops
- Ziplock bag for wet suits
- A small toiletry bag with:
- Sunblock (No point in ruining a great day with sunburn.)
- Lip balm with SPF
- A comb
- Hair ties (if you have longer hair)
- Band-Aids & first aid cream
- Wet wipes
Fun, nonessential extras:
- Solar charger for your phone or devices
- A mini speaker to properly hear your favorite tunes
- An empty ‘decoy’ box to hide your valuables.
- A great beach book or a few fun magazines
When kids are in the picture you’ll need some beach toys, but you want to make it easy for them to carry so try to find a plastic tote or backpack that they can load up with the favorite rakes and buckets and carry themselves. At the end of the trip, give it all a good rinse before you leave the sand so it’s ready for your next trip.