If you want to improve the look of your skin, you might know that what you eat and drink are a big part of great looking skin. Staying hydrated and choosing healthy drinks are essential to having beautiful and clear skin.
Here are some things to drink all day to have your best skin yet:
- Water. Of course, water tops the list. Water is essential for hydration and helps skin stay moisturized, fresh, plump, and healthy. Try adding some cucumbers to your water for even more benefits because cucumbers are mostly water. It also gives a nice taste to otherwise plain water.
- Green juice. If you aspire to eat healthier, try adding some green juices to your routine. Kale is especially great to add into It can help promote cell growth which removes dull and aging skin.
- Green tea. While coffee and soda can be dehydrating to your skin, green tea is a great drink for your skin that gives you a pick me up too. It has antioxidants that protect your skin from UV radiation and decrease redness and inflammation. Matcha green tea has the most antioxidants.
- Pomegranate juice. Pomegranate juice is the VIP of juices. It has lots of antioxidants and polyphenols. It helps build collagen in your skin which makes you look younger and can improve the tone of your skin.
- Soy milk. If you prefer dairy-free milk, you’re in luck. Soy milk has isoflavones, which prevent wrinkles. Almond milk is also great because it contains vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals. It also has vitamin B2 and B3 which help hydrate the skin and helps your circulation.
- Carrot juice. Next time you make a fresh juice, add some carrots. They contain lots of beta-carotene, which gives you a natural glow. They also contain vitamin A which fights off signs of aging.
- Red wine. If you love wine, you’re in luck. Red wine contains those great antioxidants for your skin too. Remember that alcohol is drying though, so drink lots of water in between glasses of wine or stick to just one.
What are your favorite drinks on this list? Did you know that all of them can help your skin look better?
If you found this article informative, please SHARE with your friends and family who are looking to make their skin look healthier!