Changing of seasons is a good time to change up your look as well. If you are looking for some new makeup ideas for Fall, look no further. Here are some of the top makeup trends for Fall 2018:
- Ditch the boring black and brown eyeliner and go for different colors. Colored eyeliners are in! Try blue, green, gold, silver, purple, etc. Try different colors until you find ones that look great with your eye color and skin tone. You can also match your eyeliner with your outfit.
- Winged eyeliners are still in and now winged eyeshadow is in as well. Use tape to create the perfect winged eye and draw attention to your gorgeous eyes.
- If you love glitter, try making a little line in the crease of your eye for a little bling and attention. Metallic colors are also great to add a little shimmer and shine to your look.
- Berry and brown lips are great for the darker colors of Fall. To help darker colors stay put and look perfect, put concealer on your lips before you put on your lipstick.
- Bronzer is in and blush is out. Bronzer can help you feel like summer never ended and give you a little color as you head into cooler weather.
- Even though some thin brows are coming back, thick brows are still popular. Always fill in your eyebrows and keep them groomed properly.
What is your favorite makeup trend for Fall 2018? What will you try?
If you enjoyed this article, please share with your friends who love makeup and love hearing about the latest trends!