Are you nuts for nuts? Nuts are a highly underrated healthy snack, but did you know nuts are also great for beautiful skin? Nuts are packed with protein, fiber, and unsaturated fats. Most nuts also contain copper, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, all of which promote healthy collagen production. Collagen is the best thing to give you sexy and young-looking skin. Here are some of the best nuts for glowing skin:
- Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids, which fight inflammation that can lead to skin issues and acne. They also contain vitamin B, zinc, and vitamin E. These vitamins reduce stress, balance blood sugar and fight wrinkles and fine lines. Stress and high blood sugar can cause acne or a reduction in collagen production.
- Almonds are packed with protein, fatty acids, and fiber. They also are a natural anti-inflammatory for your skin so they can reduce swelling and irritation. They also contain lots of vitamin E, which keeps your skin hydrated and defends against acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- You might be thinking of Christmas when you think of chestnuts, but they are great to eat all year long! They are packed with vitamin C, which helps the body produce collagen and elastin, which keeps you looking young. It also improves your immune system, which can help you have clearer skin.
- Cashews are the best nut for treating acne because they contain selenium, zinc and vitamin E, all of which help heal acne and damaged skin.
- Pistachios contain heart healthy fats that can control your stress levels and reduce acne.
- Brazil nuts. Brazil nuts contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids and selenium, which help the skin’s elasticity and relieve inflammation. This can help reduce acne and redness from any skin condition.
- Macadamia nuts. Macadamia nuts contain a lot of iron, protein, riboflavin and vitamin E. This helps fight wrinkles and gives you glowing skin.
Did you know nuts were so good for your skin? Which nuts are your favorite to eat? Share with us below!