Are your eyes regularly puffy, tired and plagued with dark circles? You’re not alone! It is a very common problem to have puffy and tired eyes and even get dark circles and wrinkles around your eyes. It can stem from many issues such as not getting enough sleep, poor diet, alcohol use, the sun, crying or allergies. Lucky for you, there are many different treatments to help reduce puffy eyes naturally. Here are some of our favorites:
- Tea. Caffeinated tea bags can help reduce eye puffiness. Soak two tea bags in warm water and then chill them in the fridge or freezer. Then place them on your eyes for five minutes and relax.
- Avocado. Try placing a slice of ripe avocado under each eye to reduce puffiness and dark circles naturally. If you keep it in the fridge, the coolness of the avocado will feel refreshing as well.
- Cold spoons. Put two metal spoons in the freezer or hold them under very cold water for a few minutes. Then put the spoons over your eyelids for about a minute. It will reduce puffiness very quickly and may even give you a boost of energy.
- Cucumber. This is a classic! Place a slice of cold cucumber on each eyelid for instant relief and a spa-like experience.
- Baby teething rings. If you have a baby, you probably have lots of these laying around or in your freezer. When they’re cold, simply place them over your eyes for relief and reduce your puffy eyes fast.
- Eye masks. Of course, you can always buy an eye mask that you can place in the freezer for instant relief of puffy and tired eyes. This also works really well if you get headaches.
- Refocus Eye Treatment. An obvious favorite, but this product awakens the skin to a renewed source of energy to help support the natural production of collagen and elastin, leaving the eye area feeling velvety soft and looking fresh & luminous. A fun tip is to keep in this product in the refrigerator for a cooler application to reduce puffiness.
Do you get puffy eyes, dark circles and even wrinkles easily? Which tip will you try first? What do you regularly do to ease puffy eyes fast? Share with us below