This time of year, schedules can get jam-packed with parties, events, and dinners. Everyone wants to stand out a little and look their best.
Here are a few ideas on how to manage your beauty and style during a busy holiday season:
- In anticipation of upcoming parties and events, this is a great time to get a trim, deep condition your hair, and your nails done. This way you have less you need to manage later.
- Always remember to take off all your make-up before going to sleep to keep skin clear and healthy!
- Use Christie Brinkley Skin Care products such as Refocus Eye + IR Defense. Refocus Eye can help firm and smooth skin under and around the eye area, helping to address the signs of aging skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Your hair can be your best accessory! Try out some new hairstyles ahead of time and match them to your outfits. Braids are in, and don’t forget accessories like jeweled or glittery clips are always fun.
- Try to find party clothes that make you feel beautiful, comfortable, and have a few options to cover all types of events from work casual to fancy cocktail parties. It’s a busy time of year, and knowing what you will be wearing takes a lot of pressure off!
- If you have a casual after work party where you won’t have enough time to go home, consider wearing a dress or jumpsuit with a sports coat over it. When it’s party time, ditch the jacket, slip on some heels, add a necklace then maybe some sparkle to your eyelids. Finish with a bold lipstick for a whole new look.
- If you’re on the go all day, keeping your makeup light will make adding some dramatic eye color or bold lips stand out even more for the evening events. And taking hair from pinned up to down will also dramatize your look.
- Scarves and shawls are a great accessory to help you get from day to night, and can dramatically change the look of an outfit.
- Flats to heels are also a fast and simple way to go from day to night.