Oh the wonders of SPINACH. It’s one of the healthiest and tastiest super foods, packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that our body needs and wants!
Green leafy veggies like spinach:
- May improve bone health with vitamin K and better absorption of calcium.
- Contains the antioxidant alpha-lipoic, which may help to lower glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- Is rich in beta-carotene, which may help lower the risk of asthma.
- Fiber content helps regulate the digestive track.
- Contains chlorophyll, which lowers the risk of certain cancers.
- Contain potassium, which may help regulate blood pressure.
- Contain an abundance of vitamin A, which aids in skin and hair growth and healthy body tissue growth.
- Vitamin C help build collagen for stronger hair and skin.
- Contains iron.
It’s easy to eat raw, cooked, or blended into smoothies or soups with little fuss. Add it to eggs, pasta, as a side dish or as a replacement for lettuce in salads.Eating greens such as spinach aren’t the only ways to help get healthier skin. Pairing your leafy greens with a daily routine using Christie Brinkley Skin Care products can help bring out the best results for healthy skin.
No matter how you consume it, you’ll know that with each bite you’re doing your body good!